Sunday, April 27, 2008

He's cute

Been hooked on this book that's introduced by my cousin, Tina. It's entitled 'Impulse' by Ellen Hopkins. It's very engaging and intriguing and intense. Perhaps will be getting the whole series of books.

Imagine how times flies, almost reaching May already. That's awkwardly fast. Being a year 3 for about 2 weeks, the amount of things that come flooding in is humongous. Sometimes I really just wanna drop everything and go about traveling and experience, after all how many a times can we do that. School so far so good, with all the vibe still on IBSM. I really miss those 12 days there.

Suddenly, I felt like I can be a psychologist. Giving words of wisdom, perhaps I'm always playing the role of a listener to my darlings. But sometimes I really want someone to be there to listen to me and give me words of wisdom. Every strong exterior holds a weakness. I think I've change to be more exterior these days, ignoring the my inner self. I think I should date myself to a movie someday and who knows I may find something new about myself. It can be therapeutic when done correctly. Anyway, I suppose the dating-myself-thing can only be done after meeting the datelines (3 consecutive datelines in the same week!).

Need my beauty sleep, Loved and take care.
PS: I think he's really cute. Majority agrees with me. How I wish...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home